We are INDIVISIBLE!
Enjoy the Festival
For the third year in a row, the 2017 Festival will again be at the Pride Festival grounds located between Cathcart, Cedar, and Lincoln. (Where the Wednesday Farmers Market meets.) The parade will travel from Pacific & Church, down Pacific Avenue towards the ocean.
The Pride Festival Grounds will be set up with on stage Entertainment, room to Dance, Vendors, Food Trucks, Kid's space, and places to sit in the shade.
Santa Cruz Pride celebrates the Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer/Questioning (LGBTQ) community in Santa Cruz County.
What to Expect?
The Pride Festival will features a stage with LGBTQ musicians, spoken word artists, and other performers. All ages are welcome and the Parade and Festival is a family friendly atmosphere, with an youth area in the festival grounds. Santa Cruz Children’s Museum of Discovery will return to provide inspiring and engaging activities for kids. A bounce house will be available for children.
Entertainment at the Festival
What kind of entertainment will you find the festival? The stages will feature a variety of entertainers. Entertainment for 2017 has not been completely selected yet. Those groups we do expect include:
In between acts, Rob Watson of Out in Santa Cruz (on KSCO AM 1080) will interview a collection of fascinating guests with his lively and insightful questions
2017 Show Schedule
(Come back to see the show schedule)
2017 Food Options
Food trucks Ate3one, the Choke Coach, Saucey'z, and Auntie LaLi’s Ice Cream Truck will be parked at the festival grounds throughout the day. Or, visit Hula’s Island Grill and Tiki Room, Lúpulo Craft Beer House, and Pacific Cookie Company who are generously donating a percentage of their sales to support Pride during event hours.
THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT SANTA CRUZ PRIDe Festival
- All ages are welcome at the festival!
- Admission to the festival is free, but there is a suggested donation of $5.00 to help offset the cost of putting on the Parade and Festival.
- This is an alcohol and tobacco-free event. (Alcohol will be available from participating businesses near the festival grounds.)
- Service animals only please.
- Any political statements, actions or endorsements made by participants in the Santa Cruz County Pride Parade and Festival are not necessarily the opinions expressed by the Santa Cruz Pride Committee.
Where to Park?
Parking lots near parade and festival